Saturday, November 27, 2010

Snow Day, Snow Day - I love Snow Days

 On Sunday, November 21st, I woke up to a foot of snow on the ground.  This was my first snowfall.  Boy do I ever love this stuff.  It's soft, fluffy, and little cold on the nose.  But it's so much fun to run, jump and roll in.  I like to put my head under the snow and make little tunnels as I push my nose along looking for any good smells that might be under all this stuff.
Dad laughs at the way I get a white beard, and mom gets worried about my cold ears and feet.  She's always trying to keep me wiped off.  She brings me in after about 15 or 20 minutes to warm up, but then I run back to the door to get out and play some more.  I just love this stuff.  I wish we could move to Alaska.
At the end of a couple of hours, it was finally lunch time - I worked up a big appetite.  But then I always have a big appetite!!  Then I curled up with my big sister Rowdy and took long afternoon nap.  What a great Sunday.  I wish everyday could be like today.

1 comment:

  1. I also love the snow, but my sister hates it! She is scared of any type of water! Let's be friends!
    Love-
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete