Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another Vet Visit

 Yesterday was time for another visit to the vet.  Seems like I go to see this place quite a lot.  Mom says it's because she wants to make sure that everything is OK and on track with me.  First stop is sign in at the front desk.
Next stop, check out the mean cat in the cage - yup, he's still here.  Hey buddy, no one is going to adopt you until you start taking some sweetness pills.  Just a thought.  Hey, hey don't go hissing at me.  You sound like mom's cat now.
 Next stop, step on the old weigh scale - 28.9 lbs.  Right on track.  That's a 8.9 lb gain in 3 weeks.  Not bad, if I say so myself.  If I keep this up I'll catch up with my dad in no time.  Now into the exam room.
This is vet I was telling you about.  He's not a bad guy, but don't turn your back on him - you'll get a needle in the rear quarter.  This time I got 2 shots.  He says the eyes, ears, nose, teeth, belly all look great.  He ask mom about my eating and pooping - hey I know how to handle that department buddy.  Mom says I'm regular eating machine.  He laughs and says I'll grow into my feet.  He says to come back in a month and then it will be time for the final series and my rabies.  OK can we go home and get something to eat now?

No comments:

Post a Comment