Saturday, November 13, 2010

Play Date

 On Saturday, November 6th, our puppy trainer, (Roxann), came over to the house with her little puppy.  His name is Murdoch.  He's going to be a search and rescue dog when he grows up.  As you can see in this first photo, he is only half my size.  But Roxann says he will soon catch up with me.  He had so much energy.  We ran and rolled around the grass.  Roxann also brought another trainer with her, (Alexis).  They were going to help mom and dad show me the "correct" way for CCI puppies to play.
Also, Denise came over with her CCI puppy, Malmosa.  Malmosa is a month older than I am.  But mom says I am just as big as she is and I will probably be bigger than Malmosa - since I take after my dad.
Malmosa and I both ganged up on Murdoch.  On Saturday the girls ruled.  The puppy raisers and trainers spent most of the play date pulling us off Murdoch and spraying us with that nasty vinegar water.  Both Malmosa and I have to learn not to "mouth" when we play.  That apparently is a big no, no.
It was a fun afternoon, and we were three tired puppies at the end of the play date.  Mom and dad said they learned so much from just the short time that they spent with the trainers.  Guess that means I'm going to have to start being more well behaved.  But on the plus side, it also means I get another play date with Murdoch and Malmosa in a couple of weeks - YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment