Sunday, July 17, 2011

VACATION TIME

This year mom and dad went on a long, long, very long vacation WITHOUT me!!  They made arrangements for me to stay with Lindsay and her husband.  At first I was very excited, because I thought that I would get to play all day with Daya, (another CCI puppy).  But then mom explained to me that Daya had gone off to advanced training at CCI in California.  But, on the bright side for the very first time ever, I was going to be an only puppy and get all the one-on-one attention.
I thought Oh Boy, this is going to be my vacation also.  Man was I every wrong.  When I got to Lindsay's house the first thing I did was run through the house, up and down the stairs.  Right away I learned real fast that Lindsay knew all the CCI rules and the same rules that apply at home also apply at Lindsay's.  BUMMER.  But it was real nice at Lindsay's.  She did let me into the bedroom - which is something mom and dad never do.
I also got to have 2 Saturday play dates with other CCI puppies, we went to the grocery store, and everyday Lindsay took to work with her at the beauty salon where all the women would pet me and say that I was such a good girl and that I had such a pretty coat.    I was pretty much a good girl, once I learned that I still had to obey the rules.  But I missed mom and dad, and I know that they missed me.  2 weeks is such a long time to leave me.  These are the photos that Lindsay took and emailed to mom and dad while they were on their cruise.   Until next post - see ya'.

1 comment:

  1. You have really grown Balsa!!! It am glad you had a good time but sad that you didn't get a vacation. :) Hopefully you get a break sometime soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete