Friday, July 1, 2011

Bath Time

For those who ever wonder what it's like for a 70 pound CCI puppy to get a bath - here's a look..   Dad just couldn't resist taking these photos of me completely undressed and sitting in the tub.  I only hope that my friends and siblings don't get a hold of these.
Please mom - be careful back there.  NO DAD - don't take a photo of me getting my rump washed.  OH gosh, is there no dignity left for me?
Now it's time to get towel dried.  I could do this a lot faster if she would just let me stand up and shake it all off, (right in their faces too, I might add - a good way to get back at them for these photos).
Now Dad's going to use the warm blower on me.  My but that does feel good.  We need one of these at home.    Mom and Dad like taking me to this place called Laundermutts.  It's a self service dog washing company.  They say it's reasonable priced and they don't have to bend over to reach the tub.  The guys who run the joint are real nice also.  OK, I'm all clean and smell real good again.  Time to go.  Now you see some of what I have to put up with on a regular basis.  All part of being a CCI puppy.   See you next posting.

1 comment:

  1. Poor puppy! Your parents should be put in jail for posting naked pictures of you on the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete