Monday, February 14, 2011

SIX MONTHS OLD

 On Thursday, (2/10/11), I turned 6 months old.  Mom says I am no longer a little puppy, but a young dog.  I now am learning 3 new commands - bed / stand / speak.  At puppy class on Saturday, we got to do a little agility work, jumping through a
large ring that was attached to a stand.  At first I wasn't all that sure about going through, but once mom coaxed me through, I got the hang of it, and the next time I just jumped right through.  I did a lot better than some of the other puppies.  Mom and dad are so proud of how quickly I learn my commands and how well behaved I am at puppy class.  Dad just wishes some of the good behavior would carry over to home.    Hope you all had a happy valentine's day.  See you in the next post.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Daddy that if he jumps through the large ring you will be better behaved at home.

    ReplyDelete