Monday, January 31, 2011

FAMILY PHOTOS

Mom said I could post these photos that she got of a couple of my siblings.  Even though we are all from the same litter, they all look like our birth mom, (Zoelle).

This is my brother BETO  (he's the oldest)

This is my brother BOZ (he was born 2nd), (he's a smaller size boy, compared to me).

This is my sister Butterfly, (she the baby of the litter and is very dainty compared to the rest of us).



I can't wait until next February 2011, when we will all get to meet up again at Puppy College in San Diego at the Charles Shultz CCI Training Center.  It has been a long 5 1/2 months and sometimes I miss my brothers and sisters.  But I sure do love my mom and dad, and I know they love me.  Even though dad acts like he doesn't like me nibbling on his ear when I kiss him, I hear him giggling when I do it, (so I know he likes it).

Stay tuned for more postings.  Mom is going to try to get more photos of my other litter mates.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I admit it, I like it when you kiss my ear but your teeth are so sharpe, but that's okay anyway. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete