Thursday, October 28, 2010

1st trip to the VET

Saturday, (Oct 9th), mom and dad took me to meet the vet at Riverton Animal Hospital.  First thing you should know is that they have a VERY mean cat in a cage.  That's where he belongs.  The other cats that are running all over the place seem ok, but man do they ever have the run of the building.  This guy must really be cat lover.  Anyway, he seems to also like dogs, so he can't be all bad.  They checked me over, put me on the scale and said I weighed 14 lbs.  Reviewed my medical charts from CCI and proclaimed me a fine looking young girl.  The doctor said to come back in 2 weeks for my second set of shots and to keep doing what we're doing.  Mom had to embarrass me to no end by telling the vet that I had been constipated for the last 12 hours.  He checked my belly and said everything seemed fine and if I didn't go by this evening to give him a call.  By the time we got home, I showed her - I walked out to the back yard and I definitely was NOT constipated any more.  She felt so silly telling the vet how worried she was about my pooping habits.  I bet that won't happen again for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment